Tuesday 27 November 2012

WafflesYES!

Sunday is kind of a lazy day: you try to recover from Saturday evening and regain your motivation for Monday and this often involves a sofa and a movie. And usually Sunday is the "saddest" day of the week for me because I always have to say goodbye to special people I visit or who visit me... so chocolate is the right way to fuel up body, mind, and heart!

This is why I made chocolate waffles for us all on Sunday! Well "made" is a bit exaggerated, let´s say I assembled them. My boyfriend keeps promising he´ll lend me his waffle machine, but since I still haven´t seen it, I had to buy some ready made ones.

So this is what I did: I went to the supermarket, picked the chocolate ones, payed € 1,99. I went home, opened the package, turned on the oven, placed them in for a couple of minutes. In the meantime I whipped some cream, chopped a banana, took from the shelf the chocolate topping and sprinkles.
Then I just put one thing on top of the other and there you go: extremely delicious and satisfying Sunday waffles!

Enjoy 
Martina

P.S. I hope I´ll be able to post the real recipe soon.










3 comments:

  1. So it seems you are putting my promise to public domain?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet blog! We are following back now :)
    Yummy!
    xxo Bel and Nana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I appreciate your comments, enquiries, and suggestions :)

Tiny Hand With Heart