Sunday 10 June 2012

MY jubilee

This year it´s also my jubilee since I am THE QUEEN OF THE KITCHEN!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!


The Home sweet Bakery was born in February 2010 and this year is celebrating its second anniversary!!!
Although it´s a very young activity I am always baking and have fix customers, new customers, glutton friends, and greedy relatives to satisfy with my sweet creations.
In two years I have learned much, experimented a lot, and baked even more...my creativity is never over and I really hope I will be able to nurture this passion of mine and celebrate many more jubilees ; )

Enjoy and take a look at what has come out of my oven these past years  
Martina






1 comment:

  1. congratulations and happy anniversary keep up the good work and excellence baking!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I appreciate your comments, enquiries, and suggestions :)

Tiny Hand With Heart